Omygod you guys, can you believe it’s December yet?! I definitely cannot! Fall is almost at end right now and this does give me some inspiration for another make-up look – a soft, daily fall look inspired by my new Too Faced products. Wanna know how to create that soft, glowly look? Scroll down for the video!
TOO FACED INSPIRED
As you might remember, I posted a blogpost about my new Too Faced goodies three weeks ago, and I promised you guys a video so … here it is! I created a look that is easy to re-create, super wearable on a daily base and leaves you with a touch of color and a soft, bronzy glow.
I’ve used the Cocoa Contour Kit and the Melted Candy Liquid Lipstick, but also some other great products that I can definitely recommend when you are looking for that ultimate fall look. As for the video itself, I tried to really take into account everybody’s comments and recommendations on my last video (thank you for that!) and I am striving to improve my video’s as much as I can, all day everyday. I really hope you will enjoy watching this! Def let me know in the comments below!
VIDEO | TOO FACED INSPIRED SOFT DAILY FALL LOOK
– Clinique Stay Matte – 09 Natural
– Catrice Liquid Camouflage – 020 Light Beige
– L’Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder – Light
– Too Faced Cocoa Face Contouring Kit
– Catrice Eyebrow Stylist – 020 Date With Ash-Ton
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – Taupe
– MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter – Light Boost
– Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer – Sun Blonde
– NARS Highlighter – Albatross
– Catrice Absolute Matte Eyeshadow Palette
– Topshop Gel Liner
– Maybelline Lash Sensational Full Fan Mascara – Black
– Essence Lip Liner – 15 Honey Berry
– Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick – Melted Candy
If you enjoyed this video, I would love for you to subscribe to my channel! I can’t wait to discover and subscribe to my fellow bloggers as well so leave your channel in the comments below. Let’s support and help each other grow, right?! <3